Sunday School is FBC’s key strategy for small-group Bible study, ministry, outreach, and fellowship in order that people of similar age or lifestage will have opportunity to grow spiritually and share life together. The Bible studies encourage members to dig deeper into scripture in an on-going study; yet in each weekly class a meaningful topic is explored.
Sunday School Departments -
Adult departments meet together at 9:00 a.m. on Sunday mornings and then classes go to their own rooms. Directions to your class are available at the Information Center.
Classes are available for every member of the family. See the section below for a list of Sunday School departments we offer. When you arrive on a Sunday morning, directions and guidance to preschool, children, middle school, youth, college, and adult departments will be available at the Information Center.
Belonging to Sunday School class makes you part of a caring small group and puts you on lists to receive pertinent information from your class and the church office but joining Sunday School is not equivalent to joining the church. Please review "How to Join".
Adult Sunday School Classes-
- Holt Department, (80's and up), 1 mixed class, 1 women's class, 1 men's class
- Knight Department, (65-80), 2 mixed classes, 2 women's classes, 1 men's class
- Tanneberger Department, (55-70), 1 mixed class, 1 women's class, 1 men's class
- Fowler Department, (45-55), 3 mixed classes
- Threet Department, (30-45), 3 mixed classes, 1 women's class
- Scism Department, (18-29), 1 mixed class
- Special Adults, 1 mixed class