Our Adult Ministry is devoted to seeing that our adults have personal relationships with God through Jesus Christ. We encourage adult believers to be strong and committed to glorifying God by joining Him in His work and purpose.
Adult Discipleship Studies:
A disciple is someone who is called to live in Christ, equipped to live like Christ, and sent to live for Christ. Here at First Baptist Church, our Discipleship Bible Studies are planned and designed to equip believers to live like Christ that they may go live for Christ. To see our current Discipleship Studies, click here.
Adult Sunday School Classes (Directions are at the Information Center.)
- Holt Department, (80's and up), 1 mixed class, 1 men's class
- Knight Department, (65-80), 2 mixed classes, 2 women's classes, 1 men's class
- Tanneberger Department, (55-70), 1 mixed class, 1 women's class, 1 men's class
- Fowler Department, (45-55), 3 mixed classes
- Threet Department, (30-45), 3 mixed classes, 1 women's class
- Brewer Department, (18-29), 1 mixed class
- Special Adults, 1 mixed class
Sunday School Teacher Curriculum Overviews
Our ministry of fellowship activities develops a bond between generations and encourages outreach. Some of our core values are:
- Encouraging adults to “press on” toward spiritual maturity through recognizing the importance of Bible Study, worship, and prayer.
- Recognizing the value of the prayer ministry of our church by encouraging prayer privately and through organized ministries such as First Prayer.
- Emphasizing the importance of each adult being on mission and in ministry. Influencing the present and the future through stewardship, relationships, and legacy.
- Celebrating fellowship through games days, organized trips, fall foliage tours, picnics, annual golf scramble, mission ministries and many other events.