Please take note, new church office hours are now in effect. The office is now open Monday through Thursday from 8am to 5pm and on Fridays from 8am until noon.
- RA Walk-a-thon- Friday, October 20
6:00-11:00pm in Mitchell Hall. Please come support the RA's as they walk to raise money for World Hunger. You can sign up to pledge with any one of the RA's. If you need more information on how to support them, contact the church office.
- Community Fall Festival- Sunday, October 29 at the U of A Gardens on the U of A campus from 4:00-6:00pm. You can sign up to volunteer at the Welcome Center, in your Sunday School class, or by clicking here. You can also grab a pumpkin from the patch in the Information Center or the North Building and bring your donation for the event back to the North Building or Preschool area and drop it in the basket by Wednesday, October 25!
- Women on Mission Meeting- November 2 at 11:30 am in the Chapel. A light lunch will be served. This meeting will feature guest speakers Gary and Becky, missionaries from England who have previously served in France. Come and bring a friend! Meeting is open to all who would like to come hear our guests speak. If you have any additional questions, contact the church office.
- Big Sunday- November 5 Mark your calendars for High Attendance Sunday. Don't miss out on Sunday School or Morning Worship on Nov. 5! Afterwards, join the church family at Veteran's Memorial Park for a hamburger cookout. Bring your lawn chairs or blankets for this time of fellowship. Donations will be accepted to help defray the cost of the meal. Sign up online to let us know you can make it.
- Giving Thanks Dinner- November 19 at 5:00pm in Mitchell Hall. Tickets will go on sale November 1, you can purchase yours online or in the church office. Ticket prices are $7 for children and adults and $3 for preschoolers, family maximum is $28, and international students can come for free. Please note- if you are going to meet the family maximum, you must pay in the church office. We hope to see you there!
- The Christmas Gathering with Denise Lopez- November 30 at 6:15pm. Ladies, join us for a wonderful evening of fellowship and fun! Tickets are $25 and include a program, dinner, great gifts for each attendant, and more! Tickets go on sale October 29 and you can purchase them Sunday mornings in the Atrium or Information Center or online. Tickets are limited, so make sure to secure your spot early. Doors open at 6, dinner is at 6:15 and the program starts at 7.